Who we are
We are real.digital: Several thousand dealers and millions of products make our multi-channel portal one of the largest marketplaces in Germany. Our work is characterised by a dynamic corporate culture, with a start-up mentality and the opportunities offered by a large corporation in the background. We combine knowledge and many years of experience in e-commerce with flat hierarchies and a highly motivated team. Whether as an intern or an executive: We take every idea seriously, because we want to work together in shaping the future of e-commerce!
Day-by-day, our development team of about 100 experts pursues the goal of developing the best products and optimising the shopping experience. Our domains operate along the customer journey to ensure that we always keep an eye on the customers’ needs and can deal with new challenges promptly. Whether Marketech, After Sales, Checkout & Accounting, or Logistics, we drive developments forward and have great freedom regarding technical aspects. Details regarding the challenges of the respective domains can be found here https://www.real-digital.de/team/tech/.
You can penetrate topics analytically on an abstract level and look at the product through the eyes of the users with the goal of transforming the use of our marketplace into an experience? Then you've come to the right place!
Your tasks – this is what awaits you in detail
- You develop concepts and translate them into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes for a wide range of devices and interfaces that lead to intuitive user experiences
- You work closely with developers to ensure an efficient design delivery
- You define new patterns, further develop existing patterns, and record them in our Design Library
- You identify design problems, take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- You work in cross functional teams and in close collaboration with business stakeholders
Your profile – this is what we expect from you
- You have completed a degree or have equivalent qualifications with a focus on interface design, interaction design, media design, communication design, or a comparable discipline
- You have a proactive mind-set and enjoy taking on responsibility
- You have a strong sense of design, in-depth UX methodological expertise, and a comprehensive understanding of customer-centric agile product development
- Clear understanding of User-Centered Design, Lean UX and Design Thinking
- Solid grasp of practical skills, like planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- You are well-versed in handling standard design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and inVision
- You are ability to work with stakeholders to understand complex requirements and design complete user experiences
What we offer
A highly-motivated and qualified team from different fields and numerous nations
A sophisticated product with millions of users and a broadly-based technology stack
A dynamic environment with a start-up mentality, no superfluous red tape and hierarchy, as well as plenty of courage and trust to break new ground
A central, modern office right between the main station and the technical university of Darmstadt
Free choice of hardware – we provide you with the development environment of your choice
Always up-to-date – you receive four days of special leave and a budget of €1,300 per year to attend relevant fairs and conferences
Why are you the perfect fit for this position? Don't bother with cover letters - we're interested in facts and figures!
Your contact person: Marion Graßler
real,- Digital Payment & Technology Services GmbH